Inbound marketing is an organic process that brings traffic to your website based on merit. You’ve probably heard of search engine optimisation, social media marketing and maybe even conversion optimisation; Inbound is all of these things. They don’t just switch on and off at a flick of a button but they build on your brand over time with powerful long term benefits.
We believe that a website is more than just a website; it’s one of your company’s most valued assets and it should be carefully managed and developed with a clear online strategy.
We pride ourselves on our ability to build strategies in a way that achieve both short term results and long term sustainability.
Our campaigns focus on search engine optimisation (SEO) but we incorporate social media marketing into all of our campaigns and website design plays an important role as well. You can find a list of all of the inbound marketing channels that we adopt below; the level at which each channel is used varies depending on strategy.
- Search Engine Optimisation – SEO is the process of ranking in Google and Bing for all the search queries that relate to all your products and services, so that you can reach a targeted daily audience without paying for advertising.
- Local SEO – for many smaller businesses, having a strong local presence in the organic results and maps is the most cost effective lead generation tool they’ll ever know.
- Social Media Marketing – this is all about being active where your target audience is active socially online and interacting in a way that builds trust and brand awareness.
- Web Design – Brilliant web design involves developing a site that not only a simple and intuitive experience to visitors, but that converts them into paying customers and gives them a reason to return in the future with their friends and colleagues.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation – there is no point investing in all of the above if you don’t understand the impact it’s having. CRO is all about monitoring the sources and behaviour of your traffic so you can identify ways to increase its value.
- Analytics Training – we like to involve our clients as much as possible in the campaigns. After all, they understand their target audience better than we ever will. A crucial part of this is a short Google Analytics training session.
Why that funny logo?
Like all great companies, we thought it was important to write several lengthy and detailed sentences about our logo and why we use it:
Inbound marketing (that thing we do), is made up of 3 fundamental areas that take you from the process of being found – probably in Google, to engaging with the user and eventually making a sale. Each area is represented by a colour in our logo – and because inbound marketing is made up of all three connected areas (find, engage, convert), the point at which they overlap is ‘inbound marketing’ and therefore the colour of Inbound – a nice dark red.